11.17.2008

strangenesses

Chatting with Devra the other night about personality types and horoscopes and whatnot, reminded me of some odd synchronicities in my family group.

I'm an INFJ, so is Uncle Timmy.

The wife in an INFP, like the Burl.

Contemplating the Chinese Zodiac, we find a herd of horses.
Your humble narrator, the wife, the burl, the Fiend.

The two exceptions?
Uncle Timmy and the Fuss, both RATS.

One wonders if the Fuss and the Fiend will someday maintain the cosmic balance by sharing a personality 'type'.


And here's an online test thingie, Devra!

8 comments:

Devra said...

I'm an ENFP. I'm the extroverted version of the Een.

baxie said...

sounds about right!

Anonymous said...

I am an ESFJ.

woodyb3 said...

ISTJ, Sag, Snake, Goatfoot

Anonymous said...

Also, I'm a monkey. The husband & boy are both roosters.

Anna said...

i can't remember what i am, but there's an F in there.

am a dog -- like to be with my pack.

i think bobo's a rat, isn't he? have to go look -- maybe it's goat?

Ivan said...

rat INTP here

Ivan said...

or INTJ after taking the test from your link