1.20.2015

Dream Journal

I've been listening to Marion Woodman's Dreams: Language of the Soul in the car lately.  I don't usually remember dreams and cite it as a likely influence on remembering one this morning.

I was driving to work and coming up to an intersection noticed a regal weimaraner in human clothes protruding over a fence.  I slowed down and as I rounded the corner discovered a William Wegman photo shoot.  His traditional weimaraner was on a pedestal surrounded by a pack of other breeds, mostly pugs, also wearing human garb, like a monarch and their court.  I was very upset that my phone had died, preventing me from taking a picture of him taking a picture.

"Nobody's ever going to believe that William Wegman was taking pictures of PUGS!" was my last thought before waking.

2 comments:

emdot said...

I love that. So random and dreamish.

emdot said...

I love that. So random and dreamish.