12.12.2011

Weak! Lame!

So in my efforts to make the blog donation/wish list a little button off to the side, I 'upgraded' my crumbling, obsolete, handcrafted style sheet to one of the snazzy new templates. Well, 'new' in the sense they've only been nagging me about switching for a couple years.

 Made the switch, the Amazon widget still doesn't work, and while there is much to recommend the new look technically (this vastly improved editor, for one) it lacks flexibility in certain areas.

 I don't like how the banner looks but can't fix it with the new tools, fiddling with colors isn't as intuitive, etc. This editor is, however, too good to forgo, plus the sharing buttons are neat. It looks like I'll have to manually spam my bleg every so often until I can figure out a way to make the button thingie work.

1 comment:

teri said...

Your answer is here: http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=175740

inserting the header code to center the text in the css editor should also work on the image

.Header {
text-align: center;
}