5.15.2011

Keywords of the Week

The runaway success of my Netflix streaming recommendations have made the keyword game less fun- instead of picking the interesting results from a small pool, I have to sift through a mass of Netflix returns.

Fly fishing is a hobby, net fishing is a profession.

Anyway, here's a few from this past week:

Van Morrison Contractual Obligation

Hello Kitty Chess Set

Wank Streaming


& finally,

when dinosaurs attack church


By far the most popular search term is some variation of 'best documentaries on netflix streaming'. Were I a hungrier, savvier E-ntrepreneur I'd yell "MY NICHE!" and fall all over myself reaching for the 'monetize your blog' button.

Since I'm me, it might encourage me to actually finish 'part two' of the Best Docs list rather than letting an endless stream of stupid politicians, funny videos and Fuss anecdotes wash it out of my brain.

No comments: