4.30.2011

Keywords of the Week: Netflix View Instantly Edition

Lately there are as many strangers reading this humble blog for my compilations of good stuff on Netflix streaming as friends checking in from Facebook.
Weird.

The ascension of Netflix has generated some excellent search results, to wit:
best streaming sexploitation movies on netflix
(which led to my post on the best SF movies...uh, wha?)

and
what netflix watch instantly has the best tits
which led the searcher to my recommendation of Please Give, the credit sequence of which indeed provids a bountiful banquet of breasts, although given the phraseology of the search I doubt my post was much help.

Lastly, a non-Netflix bonus search:

i wish i can crashed the royal wedding

Well...in our heart of hearts, don't we all?

1 comment:

woodyb3 said...

Ra-ra-ra-ragtime!