9.07.2011

Republican Debate Post Mortem

TWITTER STYLE!
reverse order, cuz I'm lazy.

tbogg Tbogg
Going to withhold judgement on Republican debate until David Gergen declares winner in his weird Kermit the Frog voice.

nealbrennan Neal Brennan
That debate was like watching cocky retarded kids at a spelling bee.

Johngcole John Cole
Someone get Chris Matthews some OJ or a snickers bar because I'm afraid he is going to start randomly yelling "You're fired."

JamesWolcott James Wolcott
I didn't watch debate, followed it online, but I'm going to declare Romney the winner for not saying anything jump-off-the-page insane.

JamesWolcott James Wolcott
At Republican debate, Rick Perry laid out his case for being elected Chief Executioner, then took a big hit on his Blue Velvet inhaler #evil

Johngcole John Cole
I officially declare the 99% of America who watched America's Got Talent tonight's debate winners.

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
"Pain without end. I'm nominating a bear vagina as my VP. Give me your vote." -- Ron Paul #GOPDebate #TweetThePress

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
"In three months, America will be a giant, stab-happy flash mob. I will lead it." -- Cain #GOPDebate #TweetThePress

downwithtyranny Howie Klein
big round of applause for executions

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
Ugh! Perry's execution tally gets a round of applause? Welp, America's done. #GOPDebate #TweetThePress

tomtomorrow Tom Tomorrow
Ah there's the execution applause. Creepy.

LilianaSegura Liliana Segura
At least 12 innocent people have been released from Texas death row, most recently, in 2010. But Perry doesn't struggle.

pandagon Jesse Taylor
Glad we could all gather under Reagan's airplane and cheer death.

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
"The Murder Storm that will soon swallow us cannot be stopped. See you at the polls!" -- Gingrich #GOPDebate #TweetThePress

tomtomorrow Tom Tomorrow
wow I had to rewind that one to be sure I heard it right ... Perry invokes Galileo in defense of climate skepticism.

davidfrum davidfrum
Perry is like Will Ferrell doing Bush, but on half speed

downwithtyranny Howie Klein
I hope Rick Perry challenges Huntsman to a duel now

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
"There is no more food for anyone. Dog Penis. Church. Forward!" -- Santorum #GOPDebate #TweetThePress

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
"As America dies, we must lash out with one final, futile spite-sting. Take my hand." -- Bachmann #GOPDebate #TweetThePress

emptywheel emptywheel
Shorter Rick Perry: I'm going to compliment Obama because he's gonna give FEMA funding to help me make up for my prayer-based firefighting.

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
"God has turned away from us. There's nothing left but to eat our children. I need your vote." -- Romney. #GOPDebate

pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
"We are weak and broken. Our future's a grey landscape of screams. Vote for me in 2012." -- Huntsman. #GOPDebate #TweetThePress

owillis Oliver Willis
gop 2003-08 we cant cut n run. gop 2011: bring 'em home! hypocrites.

Johngcole John Cole
Huntsman looks like the kind of guy you would like to rear-end with your Mercury Marquis after Sunday brunch.

warrenellis Warren Ellis
oh my god she said Reagan's name five times and now he's descending from the heavens on a cloud of guns

owillis Oliver Willis
it is amazing how much rick perry is bush.

warrenellis Warren Ellis
A summation of Ron Paul tonight: "WHORE BABIES AMERIKA-PRISON *BAT COUNTRY* I AM A WIND OF KNIVES"

@BryanPick: The conservatives on stage all suddenly showed faith in complex government plans when immigration came up.



Oh gawd I love twitter.

And as always, Patton Oswalt is the MVP.
Seriously folks, if all you do with Twitter is follow Mr. Oswalt your life will be improved a thousandfold.

1 comment:

emdot said...

Patton is the king. Of the hobbits. And also of the twitter.