8.14.2011

True Customer Tales: Belladonna

A street goof reeking of patchouli, with a red-dyed fauxhawk & a giant bangle earring hanging out of his bullring nose piercing wanders up and launches a monologue in a low mutter, eyes darting wildly about.

"Excuse me?" I say at the end, having not deciphered a single intelligible word.

"Uh....any books on Belladonna flowers?"

I direct him to the gardening section, but he's instantly distracted by a copy of Taschen's 1000 Tattoos on the display rack.

"Uh....you got anywhere I can sit and read this?"

Great.

Also, Schizophrenic Gal is once again circling the block like a Sunfish in the Monterey Aquarium outer bay tank.

Save me, Joe Louis....

1 comment:

emdot said...

"Also, Schizophrenic Gal is once again circling the block like a Sunfish in the Monterey Aquarium outer bay tank."

Heh.