7.07.2011

morning fuss

We had a little BBQ with my Uncle Timmy, Cousin Fiend and my old friend Pelf & his familia last night- eerily perfect weather, fine company, excellent food and five kids ranging from 2 to 9 rampaging around the house. Fuss developed a big crush on Pelf's daughter Paloma.

This morning Fuss greeted me thusly.

"Dada...my friends awake yet?"

"Huh?"

"My friends Daphne, and Paloma...are they awake yet? Want to see them!"

"I don't know if we're going to see them today. Did you have fun last night?"

"Yah! Paloma SCREAMED! She sat on my bike and SCREAMED!"

"Was that funny?"

"No. We played a CRAZY GAME! I CHASED her!"

"Wow!"

"Yah. I gave her a KISS."

"A kiss goodbye? That was nice."

Yah! Dada, they AWAKE yet? Wanna SEE them!"



This is the first time he's ever used the word 'friend' and the first time he's ever shown even an iota of interest in another kid who wasn't Daphne.

No comments: