2.05.2007

official Baxblog condolances to our resident Bears fans

I transferred my allegiance to Da Bears after Mary Shittenheimer coached my Chargers out of the playoffs, and I stoically endured Rex Grossman's Kafka-esque impersonation of an NFL quarterback along with my spiritual brethren in the Windy City.

The silver lining for Prince fans was the diminutive lunatic delivering the greatest halftime show in the history of the event.

Cold comfort, I know.

Perhaps the knowledge that my Chargers still suffer the Curse of Shittenheimer will improve your disposition.

We will doubtless march through the regular season like Sherman through Georgia, then vanish into the countryside like Saddam's Republican Guard once the playoffs begin.


-------
note to DT:
I wrote Winky City in the first draft. =(

No comments: