6.07.2005

first things first

I like sharing neat stuff with my friends.
I cast my (inter)net wide and usually come up with at least a couple of edible things per day. I have a roster of blogs bookmarked, who knows why it took me so long to come up with the idea of doing my own.

Instead of mailing the same links and speculations to 30 different people, I can make them do the work. =P

So that's "why a blog".
Now here's some neat stuff.

Gem Sweater Anthem.
This clip restored my faith in music. RIAA and lawsuits and crap-rock and multimillion dollar video shoots signifying nothing and lip synching demi-teens selling pre-sex...I piss on the lot.

GEM SWEATERS, biotech!

I love that one obsessed person can still do their musical thing without getting a nightstick up the chute from Homeland Security.
And she nails the whole dead-eyed posing frenzy of most commercial music so well it brought a tear of joy to my gimlet eye. Also dig the keytair player in the background....rarely will you see a look of such amused enjoyment loose in the wild.

After you enjoy the musical ode, you can view her portrait gallery.

thumbs up!

No comments: