7.15.2011

True Fuss Tales: vignettes

By request, a respite from my amused observation of the Netflix price hike kerfuffle!

Fuss, last night as I'm reading in bed:

"Dada...."

"Yes?"

"Dada....sometimes..."

"Mmm?

"Dada...sometimes, the bedroom..."

"What about the bedroom?"

"Dada...sometimes, the bedroom gets DIRTY."

"Yes, yes it does."

"And....and...sometimes, SPARKS shoot out of the house, PSHHHHHHHHHH! And make holes in it!"

"Yikes, I hope not!"


The other night I climbed into bed as he was dreaming, shifting around and mumbling. After I settled in he sat up, eyes shut tight, and said "Dada...watch this!" then laid back down.
Nearly killed me.


We were at the store when he wanted to talk about our trip to Gilroy.

"Dada...remember when we were at our SQUARE home?"

"Hmm?"

"The SQUARE home, with the big pool, and the little pool!"

"Oh! The hotel? Yah, I remember."

"And Daphne was there, and Auntie Burl was there, and there was a big COLD pool, and a little HOT pool?

"I remember, Fuss. That was fun, wasn't it."

"Yes!" With a satisfied nod.

No comments: