11.03.2008

Halloween Report

The party was epic, as always.
I wasn't tremendously excited by my costume but had very little energy to spare, and it turned out okay.
I'm already stockpiling ideas for next year and vow to come back strong.

Costume of the night goes to Mike Funk's Angus Young.
As the evening progressed weaker partygoers laid down their props, but Mike rocked his Gibson the whole evening.


The founders of the feast, Neal and Patty, aka Popeye and Olive Oil.


Your humble narrator, chatting with Cindy and Shawn as the Devil Twins:


Angus wasn't the only rock god in attendance- here, he chats with Nigel Tufnel:


Teri, rocking her Dio de los Muertos look:

Pictures don't do it justice- she looked like a Posada engraving come to life.

Heroic trio in the dungeon:

The decorations this year were the best yet. Patty picked up a couple of rolls of vinyl stone wall paper and the results were spooktacular.


The Fusser dictated an earlier than usual exit which saved everyone from a repeat of last year's 3am dance floor striptease, when I threw my tee shirt into the crowd and handed out the potatoes stuffing my shorts to any lucky lady within the scope of my blurred vision.

This year there was more dancing, earlier in the evening.
The ball got rolling when a TV on the Radio tune lured Mike, Lisa and yours truly onto the dance floor.
A few tunes later there were 10 of us rocking out.
Been Caught Stealing by Jane's Addiction hit, and suddenly the whole place was jumping.
Very very fun.
The world needs more drunken Caucasian gyrating.
I think next year I'll bring a strobe light.

1 comment:

Good Enough Woman said...

And we just went trick-or-treating . . .

Enjoy the revelry until it becomes ALL ABOUT the Fusser!