5.08.2006

fun with visitor stats

The clientele here at the Baxblog is generally a small and happily predictable one- old IRL friends and e-buddies from the various epochs of my internet existence (which began exactly 6,000 years ago).

But I get the occasional surprise.

A whim led me to check my referrers today, and I discovered a visitor from Germany who had been sent here via a Google search for 'Realdoll'.

!


Have Realdolls even had any previous appearances on the Baxblog?
If so, how relentlessly would you have to pan the Google stream to uncover the gold nugget of the Baxblog, where 20 visitors in a day sets off a celebratory cannonade and outfield fireworks display?

Never let it be said that Germans are less than thorough in pursuit of their particular interests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They should make an appearance! check out this RealDoll action site and maybe you can put something on blaxblog (for demonstration purposes, of course).